Friday, July 12, 2013

Quick Notes

A new chrome app!  This note will save to your diigo account and allow you to be able to hold everything in one space.  It isn't meant for dissertation writing, although I bet you could brainstorm as you are waiting for the dentist ... or as my mind is going, I could jot a note (or quick grocery list) to myself and retrieve it anytime anywhere from any of my connected devices.

Read More - Diigo's Blog Post about Quick Note

Before you ask....yes, there are MANY different online note options for you.  This is just alternative and I'm not here to say it is the best, it just is an option.  You will have to try it and decide if you like it. If you don't, well...you might want to check out Google Keep - that is another very interesting option!

Why not weigh in at #lpsconnects and share the note-keeping app/program you like best!



No comments:

Post a Comment