Friday, July 12, 2013

Week Two Check-in...










We are at the end of Week 2 where we used Twitter to discuss what we learned in diigo!  In an effort to continually improve and keep accurate records of badge achievement, we ask that you complete this quick Google Survey.

Personal Learning Networks are constructed and managed differently by individuals.  What is important is that your PLN grows with you!  Check out what some of these social media gurus think about PLNs:

@kylepace:Because of this PLN,not only do I grow professionally, but I have made professional connections and friendships around the world

@wmchamberlain: #edchat a pln gives me hundreds of intelligent people to solve my problem. Whats not to love?

@djainslie: My PLN opened the world to me 'the world is open' 

Check out more quotes about how people feel about their PLN.


No comments:

Post a Comment